Tuesday 23 June 2009

The Part-time maid affair

I have been thinking of getting a maid, seeing the sorry state of our home- thanks to our busy schedules (and laziness:-D). I had a dream a few days back about the same.

It went like this:

My parents come to our house. It is in a state of disarray and my father tells me: “Your house is full of WORMS! (yuck!) What have you been doing??” “I have never seen any worms around here” I exclaim. Then my mum says “It is time to get a maid. This won’t do.”
So we set out in search of a maid. And we finds one, somewhere. She is wearing large spectacles and is serving food to someone. Then in the background, somebody says: “She seems to be fine” But somehow I am not convinced.

And that’s it. Such a boring dream, not even worth recording...Anyways, one day I might read this again and think of the days when I worried about part-time maids!!

P.S.- Our house has not been infected by worms, yet!!

No comments: