Sunday 19 July 2009

I failed...yet again..

How many times am I going to see this dream (nightmare rather) again???

Well..Here is what I saw a few days back...

I am studying for my Math examination. I go through the various formulas and stuff and I am very confident, maybe a little overconfident. So I really do not bother to read through it thoroughly.

I attend the examination the next day. There is only one question and it carries 100 marks. I start writing confidently, and soon realise that I can’t remember the formula well. Meanwhile, my classmates are trying to copy from my answer sheet! And I scold them all!

Anyway after the exam I go home. On my way, I meet a friend of mine and I ask her how she did at the exam. She says “Oh the exam was very easy. The formula was 0.893x10-3/12a, right?”

I stand there dumbfounded as I had forgotten the 12. In short I had failed!

So I tell my mother “Mom, I am going to fail the exam. Please don’t scold me, I will try next time!”

And there ends my nightmare..:-(

3 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

now that is what I call a real nightmare...quiet hilarious too...coz in real life, i am the one who is told that my answer is wrong, never the other way round...;)

angel in disguise.... said...

even i have such dreams...and they are really scary! But as soon as u realize it was all a dream, u feel so relieved naa!:)

am your new follower!:)

Novice Writer said...

Destiny's child- Hmm a funny dream when awake, very scary while seeing it...
Angel in disguise- Yes, I agree completely!! Thank you for being my follower:-)