Tuesday 7 July 2009

Jumps, Floods and Blasts

Oh goodie!! I got to see another dream yesterday :-) This is what happened...

I am in a friend’s house. She is kind of annoyed with me because I had not called her for some time. So she does not give me a warm welcome or anything...Then after sometime:

Friend: “Why is your hair so messy?”
Me: “.....”
Friend: “Why don’t you colour it??”
Me: “Fine. Come with me to the beauty parlour then.”
After that we set out (probably to the beauty parlour, but I do not remember reaching there). Once I get out of the house, I see a big problem staring at me....

You see, the house is actually in the middle of a pond, and, one has to jump a few feet to get to the other side (clearly not my cup of tea)!! Ahem, first of all I do not know how to swim. So I am not very sure whether I will make it, or drown! (How the hell did I get IN to the house????) My friend now, has landed on the other side gracefully like a cat and is beckoning me to make my move...

And so I jump......and I make it (maybe because I was thinking hard not to fall down:-D)! Phew!!

After that I do not know what happened, but I find myself in the house again and my friend is not with me. And then, I hear a sound from inside.

The sound of water flowing....

When I go inside the room to check, I see lots and lots of wires and from somewhere water is leaking!! Already the water has reached up to my knees!! Panic attack!!!!
I get a feeling that all these wires are going to be trouble and run outside at full speed!!!!

Boooooooooooom!!! There is a huge blast, and the house does not actually go to pieces, but kind of skids and comes to a halt in front of me! And I think "What am I going to tell my friend now???"

Thankfully it was all in a dream:-)

2 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

A very creepy dream indeed...Next time I hope you see about earth quakes n cyclones n 'qq' flying in the middle of it all! :D

PS: if you r wondering what qq is(this is for the others), leave it...'qq' is as imaginary as MJ's ghost in his ranch house....

Novice Writer said...

Iyyoda qq!