Saturday 5 September 2009

By Thunder!

My friends and I are on the terrace of a building… The weather is really great and we are all in a good mood. Suddenly, the sky darkens and our smiles disappear. It starts raining heavily and there is thunder and lightning too. A storm builds up and approaches us howling, and at frightening speed...

We are all scared to death and run towards a small room. Inside we find a man who also looks really scared. He is saying “This is a wooden cabin; we won’t be safe in here. We need to get out!’

And then suddenly the room transforms into a lift and starts moving down. But then, a thunder strikes and my arm gets burnt! I am in deep pain…

Soon the lift stops and I find that I am alone in the lift! Everybody else has disappeared. I get out of the lift and look around…There are so many rooms around but no one in sight…

The rest of the dream involved a lot of searching, running, jumping and so on. All left to your imagination:-)

12 comments:

Rush said...

i like the transformation of the room into a lift...hitech dreams ;)

angel in disguise.... said...

oh..that must have been a scary dream...its a nightmare!

Novice Writer said...

Rush: it seems, in my dreams i will do just anything to get out of a scary situation !!! wish that was possible in real life!! lol

angel: yea it was kinda scary

Destiny's child... said...

Lol...Enjoyed the jumping part...:D

Mustaf said...

Your dreams are really unique, i guess not too many people have such dreams:-)

Novice Writer said...

Destiny dear, i knew you would!!lol!
Mustaf, thank you! Dreaming keeps this blog alive!!:-))

The Holy Lama said...

Try to recollect the rest of it.Pleeez

The Holy Lama said...

By toutatis, said Chief Vitalstatix

KParthasarathi said...

You are highly imaginative

Novice Writer said...

Holy Lama, I tried so hard to remember the rest of the dream, but no use:-( It is so frustrating when we forget dreams as fast as we remember them! And ya, I will try and read Asterix soon, I promise:-)
KParthasarathi, Thank you very much!! Keep visiting for more:-)

myonlyphoto said...

Wow this is some interesting dream. I had once that the moon fell of the sky, boy I woke up scared, because I like moon. Anna :)

Novice Writer said...

That must have been scary and perhaps a bit funny when you woke up:-)Really interesting dream:-)