Saturday 26 September 2009

I am a Spy??!!

Sigh...I never ever thought that I would become a spy in this life. Well, thanks to my hyper-active sub-conscious mind, it was made possible...in this very funny dream...

I am a spy. And I am not alone. There are a large number of girls who are all spies. Our aim is to secretly deliver some message to some place.

So I start walking (God knows where). On the way I see another girl, whom I recognize immediately as a fellow spy. So I whisper the secret message in her ear and move on. This girl now starts walking and meets another person and repeats the same procedure (What the hell!) Finally we meet somewhere and get the secret message all neatly written. It is telegrammed to my (poor) uncle who is our chief!

Everything is just fine until...

I get arrested by the police, because apparently I made some stupid mistake and gave the whole operation away! They ask me about the secret message and I feign ignorance. They search my bag and find nothing (since it was all telegrammed earlier, so clever!!!). And they let me go.

Outside, the whole spying community is waiting, obviously angry with me for making such a flaw... Suddenly a car appears and helps me escape from the tricky situation. But on the way I notice that my bag is not with me! I have to go back..

On reaching the Police Station, I find that there is a huge exhibition there (ahem!). I purchase a big bottle of shampoo from there and return home happily! :-)) (Girls will be girls, huh??)

10 comments:

The Holy Lama said...

So dumb police goes into cosmetic businees, eh? Not a bad idea. Let's write to the local Police:D

Swatantra said...

nice one!!

Destiny's child... said...

You had me in splits! Shampoo exhibition in police station...:D

bigB said...

All was well till the shampoo episode!

Novice Writer said...

Holy Lama, I think we should! That way police and people can work together towards world peace:-D

Thank you Swatantra:-)

I too laughed a lot the day I saw this dream! My dreams are way out of control!

Yea,it wouldn't have been complete without the shampoo episode, right bigB?:-D

Peter said...

Hi! Great story! Now, you haven't been watching "Charlie's Angels" on the box lately, have you?

Take Care,
Peter

Mustaf said...

Shampoo exhibition in police station!! I hope this post of yours is not read by the home ministry, otherwise they would have asked which police station you have visited of late and got inspired for this dream!!:)

Novice Writer said...

Oh no Peter, did not see that movie recently..I wonder what I would have dreamt if I had watched some spy movies!!

Mustaf- lol! That would have been fun..and really weird! And there would always have been a crowd in police stations!!!

Haddock said...

This spy is so cute.

Novice Writer said...

Yeaaa. she is really cute!! Thanks for visiting Haddock!