Thursday 1 October 2009

Hospitals, Babies and Museums- A Jigsaw Dream

Now this dream was more like a jigsaw puzzle..Was hard to find the head and tail of it..Anyway this is what I managed to put together...

I am in a hospital and waiting for the doctor. The doctor does some tests and tells me that I have critical Iron deficiency! Suddenly I get the feeling that I am really sick. My mouth is all dry and there is some sort of sour taste. And the doctor confirms that if I am not given the right medicine I will die (!!).

I can’t remember what happened next but it seemed I had become a resident of the hospital!! Fully cured? Probably..And I have a job there too..Any guesses?? To take care of cute little babies:-) And I am kind of famous there with all parents depending on me to take care of the babies!!!

Then..another break in the dream...I am now a small child with short hair and very shabby clothes.. Perhaps I was searching for a lost baby..anyway I am looking all over for something. 

Soon I find the place I am looking for..but it has transformed into a beautiful art museum..There are lots of people and I look around in awe...Hmm then what?

At some point I believe I saw my friend showing her new salwar with considerable excitement. It was of some impossible colour combination and there was nothing to do but to agree with her that it was really good!

10 comments:

Rush said...

lol...babies huh? u fond of little ones.
and i bet u are a very responsible person...ur dream reflects that? or am i dreamin'??

The Holy Lama said...

Babies to museum, can it get any crazier? And hope you get a real life job of caring for babies, soon. Those cuties are real demanding.

Swatantra said...

Babies!! Nice post!!

Destiny's child... said...

Lol...the boss is always right, right? (@colour combo of salwar)
Babies! Museum! Childhood novice! What a happening one! :D

poor-me/പാവം-ഞാന്‍ said...

Senior citizen of a dream world?

Novice Writer said...

Rush, yes I am very fond of little ones:-) hmm responsible..donno abt that..probably u r dreaming??;-)

Holy Lama..Indeed it was one of my masterpiece dream..And thank you so much:-)

Swatantra..Glad you liked it..Keep visiting:-)

Destiny's Child..Yes, the boss is always right..Can it be any other way? Heehee hoping to see some crazier dreams..better than this.. :-) :-)

Hi Paavam Njan..(Liked the name by the way:-))Yea, when it comes to dreaming, call me a veteran..:-)Thanks for visiting

bigB said...

Good to know that Doctors visit you in dreams!...save the consultation fees...babies make wonderful dreams even otherwise....Good you enjoyed your dreams with lot of company...

Neha said...

first time on ur blog...I quite liked the title - novice writer..

well I would call ur dream - the curious case of novice writer...ok, i know a bad one, will come up with a better title the next time...ciao around :)

Peter said...

Hi! Perhaps you are viewing your future, babies and all and a new career as well! Any chance of that happening?

Take Care,
Peter

Novice Writer said...

bigB, yea thank goodness we do not have to pay for anything in dreams! And I just love babies, in dreams and otherwise!!

Hi Neha! Welcome to my humble blog space:-) lol! Indeed I am a curious case! Visit again soon for more curious cases!

Peter, I sincerely hope that it is the future!! :-)