Wednesday 21 October 2009

Encrypted messages and the Egyptian pyramids

Three things were in my mind when I went to sleep a few days before Diwali
  1. That I will be attending a family get-together on Diwali

  2. I have not written a review of the ‘Lost Symbol’ in my blog

  3. And a book about Egypt and the pyramids

So as you can imagine my dream was a mega-mix of all these things...

I am home (It is not exactly my house but in the dream it is). I am waiting for all my cousins to come as it is Diwali. One by one they arrive and we all head towards the terrace of the building. This is where all the fun is supposed to happen.

I organise a game for them. The objective of the game is to decode a message and find the clues which will lead to a hidden treasure.

By that time I am airborne! I have a pair of beautiful wings and there is an angel (a really old man with wings) near me. Both of us are watching the contestants patiently at a few feet above the terrace fluttering our wings!

But try as they may, my cousins fail to find the answer. The angel gets kind of impatient and tells me that he does not have time and wants to find the hidden treasure at the temple of Abu Simbel in Egypt!! At that time in the background I can see a giant pyramid in the middle of an ocean (??) I try to calm him and ask him to wait.

Since I find that there is no way that my cousins will solve the puzzle I murmur the answer to them. When I turn around I find that the angel has disappeared...

Well..the rest.. I can't really remember..Hmm Maybe the angel went to find the treasure..any guesses??

21 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Lol! No guesses at all! May be you must try and complete the dream the next time you go to sleep. That will perhaps be the most creative conclusion the dream can have! :D

Insignia said...

Hahahaha.....maybe the angel went to check out the pretty woman in the next row :-P

Swatantra said...

may be the angel!!

Neha said...

oh Insignia, u meant me? no wonder I spotted an angel (a young one though) knocking my window and begging me to let him in :P

and lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...loved the post...and now u have found out the answer also about the angel and where he disappeared :D

The Holy Lama said...

Angel went to buy a pain killer. He was a tired old angel, u know-too much waiting tired him.:(LOL

Insignia said...

Neha,

Did you? Lucky angel I must say :-)

HaRy!! said...

he he complete yur dream as part2 and let us know abt the angel :D

Novice Writer said...

Destiny's Child..U r a really creative person! Tell me what will happen next in this dream:-)

Insignia- lol! So Swatantra is the lucky girl?? Oh, but it seems Neha had a visit from this angel!

Swatantra- U mean the angel went to see another angel? Good good!

Neha- Aha! So the angel transformed into a young guy??hehhee! And then what happened?? you let him in or shooed him away?? :-))

Insignia- Neha sure is lucky to have seen this angel (in the transformed form)

Gosh Holy Lama! You are the limit!Very original and creative!:-))

Hary, I wish I could control my dreams and see the second part..But then maybe it won't be that interesting!

RGB said...

The Angel must have gone to the library to find out a way to encrypt the message, so that he can get to the treasure FIRST! hee, hee!!

Mustaf said...

you were dreaming in your sleep but the angel was awake, so it was time up for him to go to sleep and dream :)

Aleta said...

Maybe the angel was testing to see if you would share the answer? I like that you had wings and more patience.

Neha said...

the angel transformed into a very handsome one, so i did let him in :P

Peter said...

Our own questions, especially about life and love, are usually answered by ourselves, funny enough!

Peter said...

Hi! Just a quick visit to say I received an invite to Google Wave. Part of the deal is that I can now invite people myself by adding their email address within my wave site so they too can have access to Google Wave. If you are interested please let me know.

Take Care,
Peter

divsi said...

hehhe...lovely! dreams are the-evrything-seems-possible-phenomena:) arent they..
a good read!

VENNILLA said...

Hi.. I just visited ur blog.. It sounds Great.. Hope u too will Visit my blog..

Sun said...

Nice Blog.. Pl do visit my blog..
http://willdiehard.blogspot.com

angel in disguise.... said...

nice dream ..i wish u had remembered it full..:)

Novice Writer said...

RGB, maybe he did! that sly angel! lol!

Mustafa, good thinking :-))

Aleta, and I passed the test didn't I? different people, different perspectives :-) Nice reading your comments

Neha, Ok now I understand!:-)

Peter, indeed dreams have a funny way of showing us more about ourselves and our lives...

Thanks Divsi..glad that you liked it!

Vennila thanks for visiting..Expect a visit from me soon.

Vijay.thanks for visiting..will visit your blog soon.

Yes dear angel in disguise. Wish I could remember the rest of the dream..hmm..

Margaret Cloud said...

Your dreams sound like my husbands, very complex. I love Egyptian symbols and I have read many books on them. I have no idea what your message was. Hope you had a nice holiday and thanks for coming by.

A New Beginning said...

Hey Latte (insignia), came across your post through KK's for me you guys would always be a beautiful team :)
thats a great post and liked your blog!!Keep Up!!