Monday 1 April 2024

Another intuitive dream about death...


 I sleep like the dead nowadays and seldom dream.. Or I should say I do not remember any dreams when I wake up. However, this dream which I saw a few years back creeps me even now...

I am visiting my uncle's house(both of them passed away years back). There I see another aunt of mine sitting on the sofa, clad in a white and green silk saree, all dolled up as if ready to attend a party. 

"Where are you going, aunt?"

She does not reply. But then I somehow know that she is going on a voyage in a ship somewhere.

"Where are you going, aunt?" Again she doesn't reply and bends my head towards her and kisses me on the forehead. That's all I remember.

When I woke up, I was shocked to hear that my Aunt had passed away that morning!!! I still can't think of this dream without a shudder. Maybe she visited me to say goodbye forever...

No comments: