Monday 15 April 2024

Dog transforms into kid?

"Your dog jumped over the wall and escaped! Didn't you know? We have caught it with difficulty and brought it to you as you are such a good neighboršŸ˜Š! Be more careful next time", said a group of friendly neighbors, dragging a white and grey dog at their heels into our living room.
At the back of my mind I know that we don't own a dog. But how can one contradict friendly neighbors? šŸ šŸ„°So I smile and wave and say thanks.

Now what to do with the dog?? As I stand wondering, the dog transforms into a small boy!! A very dirty boy who is covered in dirt all over! 

Suddenly I am filled with guilt that I have not been taking good care of the kid/dog. The kid is silent and I bathe him and help him put on new clothes. After that he is so loyal that he follows me everywhere..

How is that for a weird dream??

After some googling I understand that the dream indicates changes in my life. I have to work on my ambitions and passions and keep going whatever be the obstacle.

No comments: