Tuesday 9 April 2024

Missile Attack!

I slept yesterday reading about the total solar eclipse and the apparent effects of radiation upon keeping your gadgets turned on during that period...

In my dream there is an earthquake in the country (I am not sure which country I am in). And thinking that it is some sort of attack, the neighbouring country fires a missile at us. Everyone gets to know that the missile is on its way and that it will strike within a few hours!

My husband and I pack our bags with a few belongings and set off. Don't know where. Huge traffic blocks are everywhere and impending doom looms in the air. People speak of things that they have seen- deaths and other horrors... 

And suddenly I feel like going to the loo! We stop at a restaurant where the roof is too low that it almost touches the floor. Yea, so you have to crawl in. Somehow I go inside and find that the bathrooms are too dirty...

Can't remember after that🤔

No comments: